Link with us today as a corporate partner. Help us tackle domestic abuse in the community and we can help you reduce the risk of harm to your workforce.
There are several benefits to us both. Reducing the Risk can provide your organisation with the knowledge, confidence and skills to become a safe space for victims and survivors of domestic abuse within your team.
Ways you can help us:
- Donate to us annually as a long-term partner
- Engage your staff in volunteering
- Hold fundraising events
- Provide your professional expertise, skills, management or training to our team
- Enrol in payroll giving
- Sign your business up with Give As You Live and donate to us every time you shop!
- Donate equipment (printing facilities, office equipment)
- Organise a fundraising campaign, such as a coffee morning, for your organisation!
- Choose Reducing the Risk as your Charity of the Year
For more information or to become a partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.