Donations and fundraising
Donations are essential to allow us to keep supporting those experiencing domestic abuse. We provide an independent, safe, and non-judgemental support service for high-risk victims of domestic abuse through our Independent Domestic Violence Advisory service. We develop and deliver training for organisations, community groups, local authorities, professionals and individuals, allowing us to reach more supporters, and in turn, more victims.
With your help, we can reduce the risk of domestic abuse.
How your donation helps:
- £5 can provide secure transport for a domestic abuse victim to see a solicitor
- £10 can buy someone their own mobile to use when contacting their support network
- £15 can provide emergency food and baby items
- £20 can allow us to gather essentials for a family relocating to a safe place
- £40 can source a victim a session with a counsellor or therapist
- £100 can pay to source a court order
Reducing the Risk is made up of a dedicated team of staff, trustees, professionals and volunteers. We provide an independent, safe, secure and highly person-centred service that supports victims of domestic abuse and violence. We can reduce the risk of violence and change lives when everyone plays their part.
We hugely appreciate people organising their own fundraisers to support Reducing the Risk and can provide support and encouragement along the way.
Become a community fundraising volunteer
If you have excellent communication and digital skills, a passion for numbers, love to organise events and are interested in boosting your CV, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please get in touch with us via email@example.com