Library of good practice
We pride ourselves on our efforts to stay up to date with the latest research, legislation, and recommendations locally, nationally, and when relevant, globally. We also have contributed to and conducted research ourselves, and are pleased to share this publically, along with our previous DA Champions Reports.
Domestic Abuse Champions Reports
The Champions’ Network runs as a ‘virtual team’, and we ensure we can evidence the effectiveness of this team. We carry out an annual survey and have done since 2014. Initially, we set up a focus group to make sure that we would be asking the right questions of the network and also conducted one-to-one interviews with a cross-section of Champions from several different agencies.
- 2014 DA Champions Report
- 2015 DA Champions Report
- 2016 DA Champions Report
- 2017 DA Champions Report and Summary
- 2018 DA Champions Report
- The Impact of the Domestic Abuse Champions: Summary Report
- Pilot project: Development of an Oxfordshire domestic abuse and mental health service
- Reducing the Risk Cherwell Outreach Service
- 2015 PCC Report: Development of Thames Valley wide therapeutic services for children and young people who have experienced domestic abuse
- Initial report on Thames Valley Police and Reducing the Risk DVPO Pilot
- Reducing the Risk Court IDVA Project Report (written for the Charles Hayward Foundation)
The Police and Crime Commissioner have published a report on their project to help make Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) services more inclusive to Black, Asian, minority ethnic and refugee (BAMER) communities.
Stay safe online
If you're worried about someone finding out you have been on this site, read how to keep your visits to Reducing the Risk private.