Reducing the Risk of Domestic Abuse has established a new position of Chief Executive Officer. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a pioneering and well-respected charity, dedicated to the safety and empowerment of adults and children at risk through abuse and of those who support them.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious for the charity, sympathetic to our aims and our local partnership approach who would relish establishing this vital role, and bring a new perspective, energy and drive to our work both locally and nationally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Represent and be an ambassador for the charity
- Work to support the mission, ethos and values of the charity
- Provide vision, leadership and direction to the charity
- Build on strong and purposeful strategic relationships and alliances
- Lead on strategy and business plan development and implementation
- Manage and drive the growth of the charity’s training service as a social enterprise
- Identify and secure funding to support delivery of the strategic and business plans
- Lead on HR and ensure that the charity has the resources and expertise it needs to fulfil its values, objectives and commitments
- Hold an overview of the charity’s communications
- Represent the organisation in working with partners responsible for the operational delivery of services
The successful candidate must have sound leadership experience in the voluntary sector, knowledge of the domestic abuse sector and a good understanding of finance and funding, including generating income and securing large grants for projects. You will be a confident and passionate communicator, with an ability to create positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
Position: Chief Executive
Hours: 4 days (or 30 hours) per week
Place of work: Barton, Oxford – combined with home working
Salary: £40,000 (£52,500 FTE)
Leave: 38 days per annum pro rata (including bank holidays)
Pension: Stakeholder Pension Scheme
Probationary period: 6 months and a satisfactory DBS check
Closing date for this position is Thursday 7th October 2021. Interviews will be held on 20th and/or 21st October 2021. You will find further information and an application pack here.