Back in August the NSPCC Learning Podcast had a wonderful episode covering domestic abuse support in the workplace. It’s a short listen at just under half an hour, but managed to pack in lots of information, including:
- why a workplace domestic abuse policy is good practice to support non-abusing parents and their children
- what should be included in a workplace domestic abuse policy
- the potential indicators of domestic abuse
- the barriers that people may experience when they take steps to speak to their employer about domestic abuse
- what managers can do to support colleagues experiencing domestic abuse or other safeguarding concerns.