TAGS:||This report comes from the Scottish Government. Extract from Key Messages There is evidence in Scotland that, throughout lockdown, services received reports of children being exposed to increased levels of abuse. There were some reports of children who had fled...
- The Missing Link – The Importance of Being an IDVA Embedded in Court
- Hourglass Launch the UK’s first 24/7 Helpline For Elder Abuse
- CPS Launches Consultation on Mercy Killings and Failed Suicide Pacts
- Home Secretary Launches New Plan Saying ‘Enough’ to violence against Women and Girls
- The Domestic Abuse Report 2022 Published by Women’s Aid