TAGS:||Gov.uk have recently released guidance on ‘Sharing nudes and semi-nudes: advice for education settings working with children and young people’, including how to respond to incidents and safeguard children and young people. This non-statutory advice aims to...
- The Missing Link – The Importance of Being an IDVA Embedded in Court
- Hourglass Launch the UK’s first 24/7 Helpline For Elder Abuse
- CPS Launches Consultation on Mercy Killings and Failed Suicide Pacts
- Home Secretary Launches New Plan Saying ‘Enough’ to violence against Women and Girls
- The Domestic Abuse Report 2022 Published by Women’s Aid