TAGS:||From FLOWS Forum comes a request for help regarding Court of Appeal hearing as to application of Practice Direction 12J. Rights of Women has been granted intervener status along with 3 other women’s organisations (Women’s Aid, Rape Crisis and Welsh Women’s Aid) in an...
- The Missing Link – The Importance of Being an IDVA Embedded in Court
- Hourglass Launch the UK’s first 24/7 Helpline For Elder Abuse
- CPS Launches Consultation on Mercy Killings and Failed Suicide Pacts
- Home Secretary Launches New Plan Saying ‘Enough’ to violence against Women and Girls
- The Domestic Abuse Report 2022 Published by Women’s Aid